Window cleaning is an important part of keeping a home or office looking good, but it can be a tricky job. Traditional methods such as ladders and squeegees can be dangerous and time-consuming, while window cleaning solutions can be expensive and difficult to use. Fortunately, there is now a much safer and more efficient way to clean windows: water fed telescopic window cleaners.
Water fed telescopic window cleaners are a revolutionary new way of cleaning windows. They use purified water that is pumped up through the telescopic pole to reach even the highest of windows. The pole can extend up to 4 meters, allowing the user to clean windows on the second or third floor without having to use ladders or scaffolding.
The water fed telescopic window cleaner works by spraying the window with purified water, which is then wiped away with a soft cloth head attached to the end of the pole. This method not only cleans the window but also leaves it streak free as no chemicals are used in the process. The system also helps prevent dirt and grime from building up on windows over time, as it removes all traces of dirt when used regularly.
Not only is this method safer than traditional methods, it is also more cost effective in terms of both time and money spent on cleaning products. The water fed telescopic window cleaner requires minimal effort from the user and can be used safely from ground level, meaning no risk of injury from working at heights or using ladders or scaffolding.
Overall, water fed telescopic window cleaners are an excellent choice for anyone looking for an efficient and safe way to clean their windows without breaking the bank. They are easy to use, require minimal effort from the user and provide streak-free results every time.
These are the 4 most frequently asked questions about water fed telescopic window cleaner
- Are water fed pole window cleaning work?
- What water do professional window cleaners use?
- How do you clean windows with a water fed pole?
- How do you clean outside windows that you Cannot reach?
Are water fed pole window cleaning work?
Yes, water fed pole window cleaning is a safe and effective way to clean windows. It uses a combination of high-pressure water and detergent to remove dirt and grime from windows. The pole system allows the user to reach windows that are otherwise difficult to access.
What water do professional window cleaners use?
Professional window cleaners typically use a mixture of distilled water and cleaning agents such as ammonia, vinegar, or detergent to clean windows. This mixture is often used in conjunction with a squeegee to remove dirt and grime from the window surface.
How do you clean windows with a water fed pole?
- Begin by filling your water fed pole with a mixture of warm water and a cleaning solution.
- Secure the brush attachment to the end of the pole and adjust the pressure to suit the job.
- Start cleaning at the top of the window and work your way down in a zig-zag pattern, overlapping each stroke slightly.
- Rinse off any dirt or detergent with clean water from the pole, working from top to bottom in a zig-zag pattern again.
- Dry off any remaining water with a squeegee or chamois cloth, working from top to bottom in a single stroke.
How do you clean outside windows that you Cannot reach?
You can hire a professional window cleaning service that has the tools and experience to safely clean windows that are difficult to reach. You can also use a long-handled brush or squeegee with an extension pole to clean the windows yourself.